Here's our Accessibility Guide for our event, IWL:Genesis, on the 20th of January at the Britannia Village Hall in East London.
- For all enquiries related to the event, please contact email@example.com
- The event will be at the Britannia Village Hall, 65 Evelyn Road, E16 1TU
- Tickets can be purchased online at www.internationalwrestlingleague.com and at the door, on the day.
- There will be a reserved area, at floor level.
- There is controlled parking on the streets around the venue. Monday to Sunday, from 8am to 6.30pm.
- There is a set of three steps from the street to the venue, alternatively, there's a ramp. Once inside the venue, there are no more steps.
- There is a public, Accessible Toilet at the venue.
- The closest station, is served by DLR and it's West Silvertown. West Silvertown is a step-free station, served by lifts. The station is roughly a three-minute walk to the venue.
- For Personal Assistant tickets, when buying tickets online, on the 'Notes' section, mention the Personal Assistant tickets and we'll sort it out.
- Event schedule, doors will open at 2.30pm for the public, with the first match starting at about 3pm, the show will be done roughly at 5.15pm. Alternatively, if you prefer to enter the venue before it's opened to the public, we will let you in at 2.20pm, but we need to be told beforehand if that's the case.
- There won't be any special effects/lighting at the event.